TANNER GOODS CANYON CROSSBODY PACK BLACK
Made with lightweight and water repellent Konbu® fabric and military grade Cordura® fibers with a rich, natural finish thanks to a proprietary technique developed by a special mill in Osaka, Japan.
Adaptable pack large enough to accomodate your needs for a day of hiking or exploration while offering a offering a slim enough profile that can be layered with your daily attire.
- Crossbody strap can be unclipped for various applications
- 2-way zippers allow for custom access to contents
- Internal key loop to keep organized
- 5 oz. English Bridle leather details
- Aircraft grade aluminium hardware
- Foam padded back for comfort
- Nylon webbing straps / zipper flap
- Designed in Portland, Oregon
- Crafted in Leon, Mexico.
- Dimensions 12.5” x 8" x 2"
- Capacity: ~2.4L
- Total pockets: 4 (including main, interior compartment)
- Outer: 1 front zip pocket 5” X 12”
- Interior: 2 standard pockets 6” X 4.5”
- Crossbody strap adjustable from 22” to 48”